“Treat people the way you want to be treated while making
them look awesome!”
At a young age Blowdry Specialist Stacy Brardo loved watching her mom get dressed up, doing her hair and makeup. This (and slew of bad haircuts as a teen!) is what truly inspired Stacy to pursue a career as a hair stylist. “No one should ever have to have a bad hair experience!” Stacy studied cosmetology at Aveda Institute in NYC and picked up tricks of the trade at Salon AKS. Some career highlights include assisting during New York Fashion Weeks and on television segments for NBC Live and The Today Show.
Her love of fashion and strong sense of style come to life in her work with hair. She can take you from edgy to classical and everything in between; finding the best look for your event or lifestyle.
Brardo finds pride in being a good listener. Her personal and professional belief is to “Treat people the way you want to be treated while making them look awesome!” Stacy is always ahead of trends and is ready to bring you there too. You should probably get her on speed dial!
Lilliana Vazquez partners with Mika Rummo to predict what celebrity starlets’ hair will look like at the Oscars and what you can do to get those looks at home! Click on the photo to watch!
An array of important information to be discovered by the discerning bride! Find a gallery of images, important FAQ’S you’ve been searching for answers to, A Do’s and Don’t page you do not want to miss! Click Here To Check It Out!
♥ High Ponytail
1. Use Phyto Shine Defining Wax to smooth the ends
2. Brush the hair away from face and neck keeping your chin up and head tilted back
♥ Half Updo
1. Start with a second day hair
2. Smooth out the ends with a brush
3. Part and braid down past ears and secure with pins
1. Apply Phyto Volumizer all over damp hair
2. Flip head over and scrunch while applying heat with a blow dryer on a low speed
3. Curl random pieces with a one inch curling iron
♥ Textured Topknot
1. Apply Phyto Volumizing Mouse to dry hair
2. Flip head over and scrunch applying heat with a blow dryer to give hair texture
3. Make high pony tail, then twist hair into messy bun and secure with pins